3.5.13

Dirty Dancing photos

At the Dark Room Theater in May of 2013.  These pictures were taken, I think, by our friend Ira.  Thank you, Ira.  I know there's a video floating around somewhere which I would LOVE to see.  You know, because of the lift and everything.

A Dirty Dancing parody is not complete without a scene from Ghost.


This is from the part where Baby is lurking outside Penny's cabin while Johnny talks to her, and then makes all those faces at him as he's walking away.  One night I overheard an audience member whisper, "Oh my god, I can't take any more of her face."

I made a lot of faces.


Like, a lot.

 Legwarmers unfortunately not pictured.

The best place to learn lifts is in the water.



Mickey and Sylvia

Someone stole some wallets.


Last night at Kellerman's.  Adam is still singing the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment