7.12.12

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!

The director didn't credit himself, so I'll leave it anonymous (leave it anonymous).

That's Cynthia Popper in the purple--I mean "violet"--whom you might recognize from my TIBCO: 2 Seconds video. She played the lead to my customer service rep because she's a beauuutiful model and a wonderful person who now lives in Japan and takes pictures of amazing things and posts them on the internet, for which I am incredibly grateful because, man, there are some cool things in Japan.

From Left to Right: 
Christopher P Kelly (Schroeder), father to adorable twins and worthy Words with Friends opponent
Joy Carletti (Peppermint Patty), of the Pure Moxie Players
Becky Hirschfeld in a pink newsie hat

From Stage Right to Stage Left:
Chris Kelly, Peter Illes (Pigpen), Jenny Keller (Lucy), Misha Trubs (Charlie Brown), Thomas Apley (Linus), Becky Hirschfeld (Sally Brown)

More hats, from Left to Right:
Peter, Andrew Moore (Snoopy), Cynthia, Erin Lucas (Marcie)

Did you notice our cute dresses?  Jenny's friend made hers so I decided to learn how to sew and make my own Sally dress because I figured that would be easier and cheaper than finding and buying one.

I was wrong.  It was not cheaper and easier.  But, hey, I learned how to sew, so, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment